#Ecology theme is about: Urban Ecology, Green Cities, Nature & Architecture, Urban Landscape, Eco-scape, Nature vs Culture – Nature and/or Concrete .. and more.
Submit up to 20 photographs following the submission guidelines.
Deadline: 01 July 2018
Send your submissions with the following information:
- Statement / synopsis (between 20-1000 words)
- Artist / photographer’ name and biography (between 10-50 words)
- Artist / photographer’ Website and/or social links (FB, Instagram, twitter)
Email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Image file specifications
- Attach a ZIP file of images, 1500 pixels on the long side (width for landscape, height for portrait), in JPG or JPEG format, with a maximum file size of 2MBs each only. PLEASE ATTACH the images file – not use google drive / wetransfer / dropbox, but only .zip files! (no .rar, only .zip!)
- Please label the images with your name and number (es. Bresson_001, Bresson_002)
- No borders or watermark
- Geographical Keywords: city / location of the shooting, (es: New York, Central Park)
All photographs on JUP are property of their author. By submitting your work, you give JUP rights to publish your photographs on JUP website and official communication channels (fb, twitter, instagram). The author will always be credited. When the photographer sends his work, he automatically declares to be the author of the project and to have all the rights to use the pictures. We decline any responsibility related to this. The photographer is also the only one to be responsible for the content and the ideas expressed in his pictures and he must deal with any releasing forms for the publication of the portrayed subjects.
No image on the site may be downloaded, printed, manipulated, or used in anyway without permission of the copyright owner.